We provide a full accident management service for accidents in the UK through our appointed agent, Kingsway Claims.
Should an accident occur, you may be faced with losses including:
- Vehicle repair costs
- Vehicle hire costs
- Loss of earnings
- Travel expenses
- Recovery of policy excess
- Recovery and towing
- Damage to personal effects
Our accident managment service can include the following:
Our claims service can arrange for a replacement vehicle to be provided to ensure inconvenience is kept to a minimum. The vehicle is delivered and collected to and from your door.
Customer Liability Protection
Kingsway Claims can arrange with our credit hire provider that each hire and/or credit repair, subject to circumstances, will carry Customer Protection. This will ensure that any unrecovered credit agreements are not enforced upon you.
Personal Injury Specialists
They will be committed to protecting your interests and pursue the claim until a successful outcome or otherwise is achieved.
Small Claims Track Litigation
Kingsway Claims provide a full advisory service for small claims track cases.
C & A Mackie - Claims Management, 2 Catherine Street, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow, G66 1LJ
Phone number: 0800 048 9435
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingsway Claims are regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claim management activities.
In all cases, the specified services used must be those appointed or recommended by C&A Mackie otherwise responsibility cannot be accounted for.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS IF YOU ARE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT
- Make sure you are in a safe place before exiting your vehicle
- Exchange details with the other driver - name, address, telephone number, vehicle registration. The registration is vital so make sure you have checked it yourself.
- Take photographs of the damage to both vehicles/vehicle positions if possible.
- Check for witnesses, did anyone see it happen who will provide you with their details.
- Call the C&A Mackie Claims Line as soon as you are able to do so. No need to call your insurance company as as a dedicated handler at C&A Mackie Claims will do this for you.
- C&A Mackie Claims will deal with your claim and assist you with your vehicle repairs and a replacement vehicle.
- If there is any injury, or you do not exchange details at the scene, then you must report the matter to the Police within 24 hours.
You will have the support and expertise of legal and insurance professionals who truly understand the claims process needed within the driving instructor industry.
Our Claims Management package is competitively priced at £25.00.
Get in Touch
Call us0141 423 8555
Request a call backClick here to enter your details