We are delighted to announce we have a job opening. This is on a full time basis working at our Glasgow office in Kirkintilloch. The office is at 2 Catherine Street, G66 1LJ. Kirkintilloch is 8 miles north of Glasgow, just off the M80 dual carriageway.
This is a full time position. Monday to Friday 9-5, with an hour for lunch and additional breaks. As part of our employment conditions you will enjoy four weeks holiday per annum. In addition, at least six days statutory holiday and a week annual leave at Christmas or New Year is included. Membership of our company pension scheme is part of the contract of employment.
This role involves:
- interacting with our driving school and driving instructor clients,
- after training you will be responsible for quoting and issuing new policies,
- taking payments,
- inviting and accepting renewals,
- issuing documents such as policies, schedules, endorsements for mid term changes and
- all necessary tasks involved in working together with our busy and happy successful team, within our well established and highly recognised C&A Mackie Insurance Brokers brand.
The majority of client transactions are carried out on telephone, internet and email.
Insurance products offered are the core motor insurance policy, legal expenses insurance, loss of keys, breakdown cover, excess protection and gap insurance.
C & A Mackie Insurance Brokers became part of the Hamilton Robertson Group in 2016, and has grown in size since then. We are a market leader, at C & A Mackie Insurance Brokers, in respect of the provision of motor insurance to the driving tuition industry, and have been active in this particular niche market since 1991.
Salary is negotiable, subject to experience. We would prefer the individual to come from an insurance company or insurance broker background, however not essential.
Please apply directly to Graeme Robertson, our Group Chairman, email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to blog index