Facebook Competition 2018
Win a Bottle of Champagne
Hamilton Robertson Insurance Brokers Limited
t/a C & A Mackie Insurance
1. This promotion is open to UK residents only.
2. We may request proof that the winner is over age 18 in the form of a digital photo or photocopy of their driving license or passport sent to us by email or post. These details will be destroyed after we have visually supposed they are over 18. If we are not confident of this, a non-alcoholic alternative will be given.
3. By entering participants agree that this promotion is in no way associated with, administered by, or endorsed by Facebook; and acknowledge a complete release of Facebook by their participation.
4. Hamilton Robertson Insurance Brokers Ltd acknowledges that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
5. The competition is to win one bottle of champagne provided by Hamilton Robertson Insurance Brokers Ltd. The prize may be any brand of champagne or sparkling wine, or substituted with a non-alcoholic alternative. The competition will run until the date we specify on our Facebook posts and it may be closed at any time without cancellation.
6. Over the course of the competition we will be asking participants to “LOVE” our champagne post and “share” with a person who owns or is a partner/director within a driving school business.
7. Link for Facebook Page:
8. Additionally the participants can “LOVE” or “share” the C & A Mackie Insurance facebook page.
9. To enter participants must do all steps in point 6 above.
10. By entering participants agree to this document.
11. Only one entry per participant allowed each day- if they enter more than once on each day only their first “LOVE” or “share” will be accepted.
12. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received by the date specified on our Facebook posts.
13. The winner will be contacted by message and required to give a full UK postal address to receive the prize. Hamilton Robertson Insurance Brokers Ltd will send the prize in the most appropriate manner for it to reach the address safely however, will only allow a reasonable postage budget.
14. The winner’s name may be published on C & A Mackie Insurance Facebook page and or website as having won, and possibly via any of Hamilton Robertson Insurance Brokers Ltd other future mail-outs or marketing plans/activities.
15. The winner can choose to pick up the prize from our office, or provide us with a full UK postal address for us to send.
Go to blog index